- Location: BoB Center in D-Polis Knowledge Industry Center
- Days: 21th (Mon) - 25th (Fri) January 2019
- Four countries are participating
Mission of the GCC
Strengthen the security community across Asia and nurture future global leaders.
Annually, the chosen students from member countries gather in one of the participating countries for a week to exchange experience, forge a life-long friendship, and learn from the best cybersecurity professionals.
Non-commercial education programs and communities organize the program supported by industry leaders who care about the safe digitalization of the world.
Timetable of GCC 2018
Participating countries and it’s organization
- Japan (Security Camp Committee)
- Singapore (Division Zero)
- South Korea (KITRI BoB Programme)
- Taiwan (Advanced Information Security Summer School)
Information of next year (GCC 2020)
Check details on GCC 2020 Page!!